deny message from iauth

Hi there !

Since i have installed 2.10 with iauth, i am getting more and more
questions from users that don't understand why they cannot use my server
anymore. In every case, they complain about the message 'denied access'
that they do not understand and which means that they have failed the
iauth socks check.
So my question: Can someone change this user message in the future
releases to something 'more understandable' ?  It's very annoying
to answer the same to everyone only because the deny message is
telling them absolutely nothing.

Regards
	Frank Altpeter

--