Re: Bquiet

On Tue, Mar 24, 1998 at 08:59:24AM -0500, Christophe Kalt wrote:
> The original purpose of the Bquiet patch is to fight channel
> flooding.  I don't know what Eumel's intentions were.
> Eumel?

Stop channel flooding/annoying. Save kicks. And yes, don't let him change his
nick while banned. Stops flooding and makes him leave the channel if he get's
annoyed by the fact he can't say anything and can't change his nick anymore.
Why bother? It's intentional to hinder the user. Remember instead of kicking
him i want him to leave voluntarily.

It's useful [tm]

|    Michael 'Eumel' Neumayer     <Michael.Neumayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>    |
|    Eumel@IRC             ! LinuX inside !             pgp-key available    |