Re: CD

Slaygon wrote:
> Anyway, if someone would want to take over a channel, they wouldn't (in
> most cases) use /kill to get rid of the ops. I suppose the ircd sees a
> difference between a /kill and a collide? And in the case of a /kill, CD
> is, IMHO, just plain stupid.

Not at all. AFAIK collides are also kills only originated from servers.
(Correct me syrk if i'm wrong :). And There's no difference between
server kills and oper kills. And It's not stupid to CD a channel where
all ops got killed, because ircops should not kill chanops to get a
channel because that is the one what is 'plain stupid'.

Thuff