Re: connecting from a virtual interface

hi,

On Tue 12-Aug-1997 (05:03), Hanno Foest wrote:
> OK, it works fine with Linux, but with Sparc Solaris 2.51, I still can
> connect to the other interface. How comes?
how does you P:-line look like?  the ip-adresses where ircd accepts
connections are specified there, M:-line is used as address for outgoing
connections.

> BTW, why is it necessary to have two different lines in the config file
> to specify the same thing?
P and M are different, see above.

enjoy
 delta

--
helmut springer                  Consulting: Unix, IP, Security, InfoServices
delta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                          Stuttgart University, FRG