Re: SSL patch for 2.11 ircd

Piotr KUCHARSKI <chopin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> Unless you want me to force s2s links to be over SSL between next
> versions, but...

That would, actually, be nice. Or, at any rate, it would help to avoid
certain issues we have from time to time. But, as you mentioned in
the previous paragraph, admins would scream about their CPUs (hey, we
still have TLD that does not use zip links, even for foreign links).

--
Krzysztof Kowalik               |  () ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Computer Center, AGH UST        |  /\ Support plain text e-mail