2.11.1a2

Hello,

I'm glad to present second alpha release of ircd 2.11.1 serie. This
features faster rehash time (at the expense of some memory), new
--with-rundir configure option, hunt_server aware of SID. I also
increased some defines to better suit IRCnet, please do not lower
SPLIT_SERVERS and SPLIT_USERS for now.

While we've tested it quite carefully, it is not yet ready for
production server, and if you choose to use it anyway, you must
be prepared for requests to upgrade immediately should we find
any critical bugs.

Source can be found at its usual place:

  ftp://ftp.irc.org/irc/server/BETA/irc2.11.1a2.tgz

Happy testing!

p.

--
I code, therefore I break things.