2.11.1a1

Hello,

I'm glad to present first alpha release of ircd 2.11.1 serie. This
features unlocked +R for clients, longer nicks, possibility to log
server channels to files, completely dropped 2.10 support and some
minor bug fixes.

While we've tested it quite carefully, it is not yet ready for
production server, and if you choose to use it anyway, you must
be prepared for requests to upgrade immediately should we find
any critical bugs.

Source can be found at its usual hiding place:

  ftp://ftp.irc.org/irc/server/BETA/irc2.11.1a1.tgz

Happy testing!

Btw, I'd like your feedback about docs. I know them by heart
and it is possible that there are things that escape me. If
you think something is unclear or explained not enough, let
me know.

Also I have created RSS feed of ChangeLog for those interested in
tracking ircd development: http://42.pl/ircd/ChangeLog.rss

p.

--
I code, therefore I break things.