Re: faq / problem

On 03.02 00:11, Linus wrote:
> * Connecting to 213.202.228.235 (6667)
> -
> Aspetta, stiamo inizializzando la connessione.
> -
> Closing Link: [unknown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] (Authentication Timeout)
> -
> * [10054] Connection reset by peer
> -
> * Disconnected
>
> don't know what should be wrong, checked docs and all, tried with or without
> identd, nothing, the ircd reply always as written above (aspetta, stiamo
> iniz.. = please wait while we process your connection)

It says that iauth wasn't able to complete checks (probably for socks and
proxies) and was configured to deny connections from such IPs.

You have probably firewalled socks ansd proxy ports with dropping packets
to unknown ports, which causes all connections to timeout.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.