some comments to 2.11 release

Hello,

after translating some docs I've found some problems in 2.11 distro.
I mentioned some of them on #opers too. Comments?

- there could be some basic explanation about UIDs SIDs and CIDs.
  there is something in http://akson.sgh.waw.pl/~chopin/ircd/211proto.txt
  but this document mainly describes server-server protocol which users
  should not care about.

- P:-line flags aren't mentioned in 2.11-New (they are in RELEASE_NOTES)

- there was TKLINE command in Cr patches for years. TKLINE from 2.11 is
  not compatible with it: userhost was first argument before, it's second
  now, which can confuse aliases/scripts

- SET, CLOSE and HAZH commands could be described in docs

- ./ircd/hash.c:1358 calls HAZH command incorrectly HASH:

                sendto_one(sptr, ":%s NOTICE %s: Syntax: HASH <hash> [command]"
                                ,ME, sptr->name);

- admin should be allowed to undefine TKSERV_ADMIN_OTHER, ans in such
  cases it should not be sent to users.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.