fic patch for 2.11 ircd

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the first public release of my fic patch
for the 2.11 ircd (the current version is for 2.11.0b15 -
well actually it's again a cvs snapshot from today, if you
try it on 2.11.0b15 it will apply fine however, except a chkconf.c reject
which you can safely ignore).

Fic offers a few things that I consider very useful and will probably never
get into the stock ircd (because they allow opers to directly manipulate with the
ircd.conf, violate privacy and such):
- KLINE command
- RESV command (J: and j:lines) - block channels on the local server
- CCL_STATS - a special flag to allow opers to see STATS requests on the &CLIENTS
channel

KLINE and RESV usage can be limited to specific opers via O:line flags.
The commands even support escaping of special characters.
(So you are for example able to use '#' in the reason field with KLINE.)

I also included some doubtful features that should be preferably left #undef-ined,
such as the possibility for certain opers to hide their idletime to non-opers,
blocking certain STATS requests from non-opers, etc. The reason they are inside is
that such features are in use on IRCnet, however the patches are not really public.

It should also make life easier for the people who maintain those different patches
implementing the same feature and avoid conflicts when using other patches
(fic should have everything you need).

For more information about the features please read:
http://www.execve.org/~fiction/fic.txt

The (current) fic patch is avaliable at:
http://www.execve.org/~fiction/2.11.0b15-fic-2004-10-29.diff

Thanks for testing it.

Regards,
Grega Pogacnik aka fiction