Re: Hmmm i have a problem

(Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:27:53 +0200)
And Piotr KUCHARSKI <chopin@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 01:03:25PM +0300, Janis Apsitis wrote:
> > Sorry but i have probelem like this
> > i edit conf file and when i run chkconf i get error
> > WARNING: class 6667 not found
> > Where is my problem :/
>
> You have something wrong in the config. Namely, you have some
> access line (I: or O:) with a class 6667, which does not exist
> (Y:)
>
> I suspect some typing error, lack of ':' or similar. :)
>
> Put your config on WWW (remove passwords) and we might tell more.
>
> p.

Or maybe Janis confused port number with class number?

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <andrej at kacian dot sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)

"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death
 your right to say it."
                        --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire