Re: Hmmm i have a problem

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 01:03:25PM +0300, Janis Apsitis wrote:
> Sorry but i have probelem like this
> i edit conf file and when i run chkconf i get error
> WARNING: class 6667 not found
> Where is my problem :/

You have something wrong in the config. Namely, you have some
access line (I: or O:) with a class 6667, which does not exist
(Y:)

I suspect some typing error, lack of ':' or similar. :)

Put your config on WWW (remove passwords) and we might tell more.

p.

--
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his
heart he dreams himself your master.   -- Commissioner Pravin Lal