Re: Demand of RFC

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 04:18:08PM +0200, skaabi wrote:
> Would you please send me the RFC2811and RFC2810.
>

> The doc. available on the internet are not lisible .
>  Best regards,

What does "lisible" mean?

They are available on several places, including
ftp://ftp.irc.org/irc/docs/

Sending them thru email, or you downloading them should result in
the same file, so I see no point in sending them to you.

You should be able to open the file in any text editor.

There might be a problem if you open it under windows and
downloaded in binary form instead of text form.  Either download
it as text, or use an other editor.  Notepad is known to have a
problem with those files, but wordpad or word should work.

Kurt