Re: I have problems in connecting to an irc-server.

-> On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 12:15:06PM +0200, Matus fantomas Uhlar wrote:
-> > -> > > When connecting our client sends the NICK command and then
-> > -> > > the USER command.
-> > -> > vice versa.
-> > -> Sequence is irrelevant.
-> > if you have passworded i:-line, you must send password before at least one
-> > og those two...
->
-> PASS must go first. NICK/USER sequence is irrelevant.

well, it needs not to go first. it must not go last. This is the only case
where sequence is relevant.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 (R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer