Re: I have problems in connecting to an irc-server.

-> On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 05:47:31AM +0200, Daniel Hirche wrote:
-> > > When connecting our client sends the NICK command and then
-> > > the USER command.
-> > vice versa.
->
-> Sequence is irrelevant.

if you have passworded i:-line, you must send password before at least one
og those two...

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 - Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?