Re: coming irc 2.11 alpha

-> As we want to finish irc 2.11 asap, I hereby ask you to
-> think of any ideas you might want worth putting in it
-> and send those ideas by the end of August, which date
-> I choose as a feature freeze.

i already sent a few things before releasing of last ircd's; some of them
are in +hemp, soe in +fic patch

- W_LINE (their content are client to user if it's rejected on connect)

- NOCOMMENTABUSE (to prevent abuse of moderated channels by signoff/part
  comments)

- EMPTYCOMMENTS (default comment on part/kick/signoff is empty, if user
  doesn't specify any)

- fix TKLINE stuff (i already send a patch) that stops tkserv working in
  some cases

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 "One World. One Web. One Program." - Microsoft promotional advertisement