Re: Problems with /OPER

Ray,
Your OPER command is incorrect, it should be /OPER <nickname> <password>

What does the WHOIS output for your client look like, does it match the O-line,
and is CRYPT_OPER_PASSWORD defined in your config.h?

Also, if an I-line has both NAME and Addr defined and a client matches the Addr
part it will be shown as user@ip-address regardless if it does resolv or not,
so you might want to try and change your I line to "I:::*@*::1" or "I:*@*::::1"

Your Y line also has a rather low sendQ atleast when compared to most servers
on IRCnet.

/Oli

--
Olafur Osvaldsson