Re: time to close lists(s)?

-> > spam anyway.  Moreover, we have X volunteer moderators.
->
-> If we do have those and they want to do this: go ahead and moderate
-> postings from addresses not on this list(s).

ok, do that. while we are talking about it, more then 20 spams come here :(
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...