Re: Can I join please?

>Where would you like to join ?

I guess he wants to subscribe to the mailing list(s).
Or have i misunderstood the "Can I join please?" and "How can i join?" ?

I pasted the stuff from
"http://www.irc.org/tech_docs/ircnet/INSTALL-5.html";.

BTW: Keep in mind that a subscription to ircd-dev is enough since
ircd-dev also gets ircd-users. Meaning if you subscribe to both you will
get those mails on ircd-users@xxxxxxx twice! There is nothing written about
that
on the page I mentioned. And IMHO it should.

using.

Development

Technical discussions and development are carried on ircd-dev@xxxxxxxx
People interested in very early testing, and/or working on the source code
are welcome.
This is done by sending an email to majordomo@xxxxxxx, with ``subscribe
ircd-dev'' in the
body.