Question on IRC version 2.10.3 installation

   Hi:

 I had installed IRC version 2.10.3p1 and edited the ircd.conf file and ran the chkconf program to see if there is any errors in my ircd.conf configuration and it did not give any errors. So when I went to the client side I installed trillian to see if I can connect to my IRC server but that is the message I get " connection to ns1.iic-ltd.com failed" Of course I am trying to connect from port 6667 and that is what I have on my server side configuration. Thanks for your input.

Ahmad Darwish
Systems Engineer
84 Business Park Drive Suite 305
Armonk, NY, 10504