Need help for ircd

Hi,

for the needs of my company, i need to mount a small irc server. But they want some speciall features, like IRCop have full right to chan.

I've decided to use an ircd2.10.3p1 and to modify a little bit the source code.

I never coded in C, but i understand it.

So i had simply to ad 2 or 3 function to check if cptr is an oper or not.
it's works fine, but one thing is still not working.

An irc operator cannot op him self.

I've tried to find where a condition check if some one try to do a MODE with MODE_ADD|MODE_CHANOP but find nothing.

so, can you tell me where it is coded, and if you want how to enable for ircop this command (normally adding a global OR with IsAnOper(cptr) no?)

Thx a lot

Olivier Beytrison
Swisscom S.A., Switzerland