Re: ircd+enge5 patch released

At 22:55 01-06-02 -0400, Brian wrote:
Hey shitforbrains, why don't you keep your garbage off the list?

The people of IRCnet seem to have a severe problem with trust and
administration.  And people wonder why DALnet is cleaning the other
networks' clocks..

A lot of work has to be done but you'd be surprised to see how much progress we already have made.

I believe these new "features" should be kept out of the core development of
IRCnet's daemon.  Why is it so difficult for people to keep a standardized
daemon on IRCnet?  Does IRCnet not have a standardized daemon put out by a
development team?  Do you all spy on each other, give ops to your bed
buddies, and follow the "good ole boy" system?  It seems people are always
looking for ways to infiltrate other's territory and privacy with nifty-new
"patches" on a regular basis.

Not that much.
And, usually, people that critisize others are not part of the core coders team.
See ircd-dev for that.

CHaiNeSS