Re: ircd+enge5 patch released

I wouldn't be too sure, but I believe these 'features' (name it as you
like..) are already in use on .fr servers excepted for ircnet.eurecom.fr
(yes, the one and only non vanity .fr server on IRCNet).

I wouldn't be surprised to see both following servers running engerim's
mods within a couple of days;

- ircnet.kaptech.com (Kaptech / Worldnet France Paris)
- irc1.fr.ircnet.net (IRCNet Villette-Paris)

Vanity babbling based only on jealousy and hatred.
Do not point any charge you're not sure about and have no evidence.
This mailing list is to discuss about ircd, not to spit on others.
This list also is not an opers/admins list. You have nothing to do with IRCNet servers.
So stay on topic.

CHaiNeSS