Re: ¡Ya es hora de trabajar de otra forma!

Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 01:28:27PM -0600, infoProjects.IT.Espana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Buenos días,
>
> Could you please use English?  I don't think there is anybody
> subscribed to the list that speaks Spanish.

It's spam :/

[part of dump from babelfish.altavista.com:]
Good day, This it is a message that is sent of automatic form. If you are not interested and we did not receive the news yours,
we will not contact again with you. It is already hour to work of another form! There are happy workers and there are
frustrated workers. Freelance.com, world-wide leader in the benefit of services to freelances,
[/dump]

    Syz.