Re: Blocking open web proxies

Some discussion on the ircd-hybrid coders list came up with this quote
from Isomer (ircu coder):

The other registration thing we've done is to alias 'POST' to 'QUIT'
during the registration phase ({ m_quit, m_ignore, m_ignore,
m_ignore....}) which drastically cut down the number of the web proxy
flood scripts.  (at least one of them uses POST)

That might be an idea.