My irc server permit only one client

Hello,

I'm very sorry for my questions, but I have no idea what I can do now....I'm
in a trouble.
I've installed irc 2.10.3 on my Sun/Solaris 7 platform and I've configured
(not too well) the /usr/local/etc/ircd.conf file.
Now, I connect with the irc server (www.sisdis.gov.ar :6667) and
everything's OK. But when I try to connect to the same server from another
PC with another user, I can't do it. I get ths messages:

*** Connecting to www.sisdis.gov.ar (6667)
-
*** Identd request from 192.168.1.2
*** Identd replied: 13032, 6667 : USERID : w98 : acabrera
-
Closing Link: toto[acabrera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] (Too many connections)
-
*** Disconnected

I ask you: what line of ircd.conf do I have to edit in order to permit a lot
of users in my channels ???

Thanks a lot and sorry again !!!!

Alejandro Cabrera Obed
Responsable de Sistemas