Re: topiclen fix

-> I want to suggest we increas the topiclen from 80 to 160 characters.
-> I checked with older clients and there doesn't seem to be a problem with
-> this. Not even remote. So when we go to 2.11 we should go with TOPICLEN 160?

topiclen was bigger (255?) in ircd28 iirc

i am going to change this to 255 in next compilations of *.sk ircd's

this should be on decision of each admin, not ?
servers should probably remember it and probably shouldn't strip end of
topic on its change even if they don't store it as long as it was set...

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/

---
Odchozí zpráva obsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.217 / Virová báze: 102 - datum vydání: 1/12/2000