llong usernames (10 chars)

Hello,

when my ident replies username longer then 9 chars, first 0 chars will be
used as username, but if ident type is OTHER, 9 chars will be used with ^
prefix, right ?

Could it be changed to ALWAYS use first 9 chars?

And also, when I k:-line user

K:host::user:

I will kline "user" from "host" with ident of type UNIX.

if they change ident to OTHER, will be the user still k:-lined?

(many hosts play with ident types...)

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/

---
Odchozí zpráva obsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.217 / Virová báze: 102 - datum vydání: 1/12/2000