Holiday Sale!

  !!Holiday Sales at two great online stores!!
  Personal Attitude accessories: FREE SHIPPING on  orders in by November 20.
  Gourmet Foods & Gifts: Receive 10% - 15% off selected gifts through January 1.

                  Look what's new and on sale!
  Now through January 1, 2001 receive  10% - 15% off these great gift ideas.
  Also check out our new gift additions:
  Receive 10% - 15% off Bialetti Moka Elettrika  Travel Espresso Maker.  The traditional, original
  Moka Espress; now  enjoy your espresso while traveling or in your office.  3 Piece Asparagus
  Cooker: Cook asparagus to perfection in this specially designed pot. Cooking & Wine Video trio.
  Featuring three deliciously informative videos including: New Brunch Ideas, Festive Salads and
  Riesling Wine.
  Browse through our hundreds of other specialty and gift items. For all your gourmet & gift giving
  needs shop www.culinarycorner.com Satisfying customers since 1995.

  Personal Attitude Holiday Gift Sale!!

  This holiday season give luxury and style at an affordable price.  Give Personal Attitude accessories.
  Beautiful and practical, they?ll make her feel great.  See our incredible, patented cosmetic
  bag/organizer, travel vanity and purse accessories at  www.personalattitude.com.  Order by
  November 20th and we?ll pay shipping and handling.   www.personalattitude.com.

  To be removed from this list please type remove in the subject line and remail to info@xxxxxxxxxx