Re: services

-> Alis:  List service (for listing channels with queries).
->          (in development but nearly done, made by me, availiable from me)

afaik there's already version 1 released, and one test version

-> NoteServ: Leaving messages to a user and tell it to them when he's online
->           again. (ftp://ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de/pub/net/irc/noteserv/)
->
-> StatSurf: Statistic service (from me). Example images can be seen at
->           http://dream.club-internet.fr/~enge/ (irc.grolier.net)
->           and http://www.inxsoft.net/stats/daily.gif (eu.irc6.net)
->           - this service has problems with Solaris, but runs nice
->             on FreeBSD or Linux :)

nice but why is such service seen globally ?
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/