Re: services

Hi,

well these are the services I currently know:

Alis:  List service (for listing channels with queries).
         (in development but nearly done, made by me, availiable from me)
TKServ: Temporary Kline service (for removing users from IRC for some time)
        (to find in 2.10.3/contrib/ of the ircd source)

NoteServ: Leaving messages to a user and tell it to them when he's online
          again. (ftp://ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de/pub/net/irc/noteserv/)

StatSurf: Statistic service (from me). Example images can be seen at
          http://dream.club-internet.fr/~enge/ (irc.grolier.net)
          and http://www.inxsoft.net/stats/daily.gif (eu.irc6.net)
          - this service has problems with Solaris, but runs nice
            on FreeBSD or Linux :)

Help:     Brings help of ircII to IRC (ask ircadm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

what services are and how you install them is installed in /doc of
the ircd and on http://www.stealth.net/~kalt/irc/faq.html

There are no nick registration or channel services since services
of this ircd don't care about channels (and never should).

Greets,
Engerim