Re: Question

On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Eppo Jansen wrote:

> I'm from Holland and my englisch is not well.
> My question is, how long wil be an server ban?
> An vriend is banned, he had 2 bots and is banned.
> Is this weeks or months or for  alltime?
> please replay to eriknienhuis@xxxxxxxxxxx

A ban does not time out by itself. If it is not manually removed by a
channel operator, then it will stay there as long as the channel exists.

And to answer your next question: The channel exists until everyone has
left it.

Hope this helps

-- Robert Martin-Legène / Null ! robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your .signature to help me spread!