Re: Joins during CD (@-free)

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Christophe Kalt wrote:

> i have no doubt that the vast majority of users will get
> confused if we don't keep things simple,
> i also believe they will be annoyed at banned people being
> able to join.

and random CD will make join/part floods network wide for hundreds of
channels on a netsplit. And argumentation about how to get ops etc when
it's split leaves me wandering if I missed something because it feels like
I missed the point.

> i'd rather see energy spent on making !channels better
> integrated in clients.

Yes please :-)

-- Robert Martin-Legène / Null ! robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your .signature to help me spread!