Re: ircd2.10.2 and IPv6

Babar wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 1999, Q wrote:
> > What errors did you get? I got it working under linux without a problem.
> I modified common/os.h to add #include <netinet6.h>, and it worked ...
> almost ! I hadn't looked a lot, and now I have :
> ../ircd/s_bsd.c:680: undefined reference to `IN6_IS_ADDR_LOOPBACK'
> which I think comes from my libinet6 that is not quite good :-)
>
> By the way, what version of the inet-apps do you have ?
>
> And I was concentrating on making it work with Free BSD, which causes a
> lot more problems.
>
> Thank you for your help.

Oh, you probably need to use -I/usr/inet6/inlucde and -L/usr/inet6/lib,
or something simular.

I'm using lib6-apps from ftp.inner.net/pub/ipv6

I had to change this in os.h:724:

#   define s6_laddr        s6_addr32
#   define s6_laddr        in6a_words

If I remember correct. I have no idea wheter this need to be changed for
other people.

I have no idea about FreeBSD.