Re: ircd2.10.2 and IPv6

On Sat, 22 May 1999, Q wrote:
> What errors did you get? I got it working under linux without a problem.
I modified common/os.h to add #include <netinet6.h>, and it worked ...
almost ! I hadn't looked a lot, and now I have :
../ircd/s_bsd.c:680: undefined reference to `IN6_IS_ADDR_LOOPBACK'
which I think comes from my libinet6 that is not quite good :-)

By the way, what version of the inet-apps do you have ?

And I was concentrating on making it work with Free BSD, which causes a
lot more problems.

Thank you for your help.

		Babar
        "La continence, soyez en bien certains,
    n'est que la vertu des sots et des enthousiastes,
    elle a beaucoup de defauts et aucun bon effet."
                                        Le Marquis.