ircd2.10.2 and IPv6

		Hi,

	I'm doing a project in IPv6, testing and implementing some
software, and I was told (and I wanted to) set up a platform with an ircd
using IPv6. So I tried the 2.10.2 version, on a FreeBSD 3.1 patched with
the INRIA patch for IPv6, and I had a lot of errors. So I tried it under
Linux (Mandrake 5.3+kernel 2.2.9), and I had other errors.

	The Installation documentation says :

  This version was tested on the following IPv6 systems: Digital Unix,
  Linux, NetBSD+INRIA.

	That's why I wanted to know if someone tried other platforms, and
made modifications. Else I will patch it myself.

	And furthermore, I was wondering if it is safe and viable to
evolve it using multicasting, and other new features implemented by IPv6.

	thank you for your cooperation, good night,

		Babar
        "La continence, soyez en bien certains,
    n'est que la vertu des sots et des enthousiastes,
    elle a beaucoup de defauts et aucun bon effet."
                                        Le Marquis.