2 services (alis alpha and statsurf beta)

In the attachments is the first pre-version of alis
(advanced list service), and statsurf 0.63.

Both are alpha/beta software products, so use with care,
alis doesnt have a real functionallity yet and should NOT
be runned on ircnet yet. alis requires a ircd. at least
2.10.3a4 with SERVICE_MASK_ALL fixed like in serv_def.h.

StatSurf is currently runned on IRCNet by 2 ircd's and does
well (I think). I thank Freddy and Gael for the support.
Statsurf is only for a local distribution, see README
for more details.

Makefile of both isnt currently done by a configure,
so you have to link libs and stuff yourself.

Just try it and tell me your feelings.

Again, alis isnt currently in a state where it should be runned in
the net. For example it doesnt delete a channel entry if its empty!
Well, this will of course happen before I release it.

I also first thought to put these files on a FTP before sending them,
but they are kinda small, so (I think) its ok.

I would like to see people playing a bit with this services and tell
me what you think. Oh, statsurf runs on everything above 2.10.1 btw.

If you like to see sample output of it, message me on irc or mail
and I give you an URL or send you and image.

Greets,
Engerim