Re: auto connect no longer works with 2.10.x

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Hans Hasselaar wrote:

> Since we upgraded to ircd 2.10.1 (and now running 2.10.2p1) our auto
> connect does not work any longer.
>
> If we split from our uplink, no attempt is made to connect there again or
> elsewhere. At first, /stats p shows following during the first netsplit
> after we started ircd:
[snap]

We found out, not auto connecting was caused by our D: lines most likely
(if I read the documentation correctly, field 3 cannot remain blank).
/stats p takes a while to get effective again after each rehash which made
it a bit harder to see the problem at first.

-- Hans / Argus @ ircnet.dk