Re: Limit the # of channels?

On May 21, Kreg Burns wrote:

| 	This may sound odd but we are running an ircd for internal
| 	use only and I have been told to investigate the possibility
| 	of limiting it to only one channel.  What (if anything) would
| 	/could I do to the source code to achieve this?

I suppose you'd also have a specific channel name for this
unique channel, in which case I'd say the easiest way is to
modify m_join() (in ircd/channel.c)

One solution would be to add a check to reject other names
in the first for() loop.  (You might want to still allow
joining of servers channels such as &ERRORS &NOTICES..)