Re: "No O-Lines for your host"

On Tue, May 19, 1998 at 05:38:32PM -0400, Christophe Kalt wrote:
>On May 19, Kreg Burns wrote:
>| And I am connecting from the same machine ircd is running on.  Any idea
>| why I can't get op status?
>
>make sure you see the lines when doing /stats o
>
>try without specifying a username in O lines
>
>make sure you don't need to encrypt the password in the
>configuration file.

... and make sure you're not entitled with one of those fancy username
prefixes (~^-+)... that was the cause for a similar problem here once.
	-forcer

--
/* Avoid the Gates of Hell.  Use Linux                                    */
/* email: forcer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -><- www: http://www.forcer.base.org/  */