enough on "op cheating" (Re: W_Knight strikes again)

We've already discussed this, we know the options; there's
no point saying the same things again and again.

_The_ solution (unique IDs) is difficult to implement but
will be implemented soon or later.
The only interesting intermediate solution I've seen is a
new lock on nicknames which is going to be unpopular and I
am really reluctant to implement.

Hopefully, we are many months away from a new release; which
unfortunately means that the problem won't be solved anytime
soon.