why setrlimit is not called for using poll() ?

  Hello.

  I have a question about ircd2.9.5 code.

  In s_bsd.c, setrlimit() is called only for using select(), not called
for using poll().

  So if the limit of description for my user account is 64, and I
forget to use unlimit (or so) before invoking ircd, on SOS4 ircd can
accept MAXCONNECTIONS connections, but on SOS5 ircd can only accept 64
connections.

  I wonder why setrlimiti() is not called for using poll(). any reason ?

  Best regards.