Linking a server

Sir/s,

We just setup an IRC server on our College (College of Business
Administration) and we would like to link it with EFNET. Can you give me
any point of direction in how to have it done?. Who do we have to
contact?. How is linkage managed -not technically, but how to and who to
contact for such a task.

Thanks in advance,

-
David Collantes |Knowledge &| David.Collantes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(407) 823-3418  |Imagination| Remove 'nospam'--^ to send me mail
Senior Systems Programer Analyst, Technology Resource Center
College of Business Administration. University of Central Florida
Orlando, Florida, U.S.A.
-