Re: IRCU 2.9.32 Question

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998, Dr. Kris Hawkes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way if you have an O line to op yourself in any channel on IRCU
> 2.9.32?

No...and you can't on IrcNet or EFNet, either.  If your server contains
such hacks, you will find your server quickly removed from the network.

If you plan on using ircu privately, you will need a service to
do what you want.  If you plan on using another server version privately,
you will need to modify the code yourself.