Need help to use Bounce Line for IRC server

I have a question regarding      irc2.9.3/4  bouncing facilities. I sertup
a bounce line as:

B:*::other.server.com:6667:

And the other.server.com is accepting connections from clients everywhere.

However, when I tried to try out the bounce I got:

005 this.server.com Try server other.server.com, port 6667
*** Error: Closing Link: yeungc[unknown@xxxxxxx] (Unauthorized connection
+)

Where A.B.C.D is the IP of other.server.com and yeungc is the user who tried to
use the IRC client  (from irc2.9.4) to connect to this.server.com.

I am not sure what I am missing in the setup, but I need the bounce
functionality since I am moving the IRC server to a new host and want to
prevent users from attempting to join/connect to the old host and fail. So
I am trying to setup a bounce from the old host to the new one.

Please help.
Thanks in advance,
Chee Wai