Re: european servers.. (fwd)

What Mikael is looking for is something like 'crule', if not 'crule'
itself...for those who are familiar with it.  For those who are not,
it allows you to say such things as "don't autoconnect to server 'x' if
server 'y' exists somewhere already."  I wouldn't find this useful
for US servers if they don't autoconnect outside of the US, but it
can be useful for other areas like Europe where there may be many different
servers that can auto-conn to the US and you want to make sure to
not auto-conn to the US if there is already a US server present.

(Nice run-on sentence)

- Chris

--
Chris Behrens