Re: resolvable clients matching numerical I/i:-lines

Some people use this as a feature to force certain clients to
not resolve...Being able to give some flag somewhere for each
I: line would be nice though...so you can make certain I: lines
resolve even though it matches the IP field and not the hostname field.

- Chris

--
Chris Behrens
Software Engineer