Re: Static Channels

Thanks a lot for answering my inquiry.
What I really need to setup is a controlled discussion channel that can
exist 24 hours a day without having necessarily a chan-op.  And then
nobody can be a chan-op on that channel except ones that we can configure.
Is there a way I can have channels to automatically exist after I launch
ircd?  Or can I add a list of channels to the ones with the &-prefixed
channels?   If this is not possible with ircd, is there any other way I
can achieve this?

Thanks,

Rodney

Rodney C. Jao