Re: SERVICE_WANT_PREFIX

Right, SERVICE_WANT_PREFIX, SERVICE_WANT_TOKEN,
SERVICE_WANT_EXTNICK shouldn't be set in S lines.

As said in the service documentation, the service type in
the S line MUST match the one given in the SERVICE command
(http://www.stealth.net/~kalt/irc/SERVICE-3.html)

I'll strip the S lines from those bits in the next version.