2.9.3 beta19

I hadn't announced it, but 2.9.3b19 can be found at
http://www.stealth.net/~kalt/irc/src/irc2.9.3b19.tgz

It seems to be more unstable than previous betas for a
number of people.  Since few things changed, I would like to
get as much info back as possible.

IF b19 crashes, please try the following:

* first, look in setup.h, if USE_STARG is defined, undefine
it and try again

* second, if it still crashes, or if USE_STDARG was
undefined, remove `#define DBUF_TAIL' from include/dbuf.h
try again.

* finally, send me a mail letting me know
	* the latest beta you ran without trouble
	* the OS concerned
	* what you tried to make it work
	* did what you try work?

If b19 runs fine for you, I'd be glad to know as well.